Almost .. it's almost

This new blog is totally and seriously giving me a big headache. First of all it took me more than a day to find a good weblogging community! OMG! If one looks good enough but doesn't hold this or that. You can't have it all, they say. But it's giving me one of those absolutely driving me crazy kinda headache! =( oh,well. Atleast i found this google-powered website for fan blogging. Thank u!
From all those headaches and nausious decision makings, Ive started to wondering this -> why did i start this again? LOL. All those years i wanted eng fan blog, and now it seems like impossible. For the all the reasons that I can come up right now, time is the true issue. yes.
Anywho. Things are becoming more periodically in order and I would be able to "officially" open it soon. Until then, giddy yup me! ohh and yes, it is all about and all for my 6 wonderful sweethearts. I mustn't forget about that. miss u guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment