Profile :: Sung Hoon, Kang







{Sung Hoon in the year of 1997 - 2000}









His Profile in 1997


Name: Sung Hoon, Kang
DOB: February 22nd, 1980
Blood Type: B
Height/Weight/Shoe size: 172cm / ? /275 mm
His part in Sechs Kies: Lead vocal
Advantages / Disadvantages about being a singer: Advantage - First of all, life is different from others, in a unique kind of way. Disadvantage - Lack of sleeping time
Hobby: Listening to the music
Specialty: Sports
Nicknames: Koma (cuz of the height), smiley (cuz he smiles all the time)
Charming point: My smile
Meaning of Music: Music is what brings people joy of life
Favourite clothing style: Hip hop style
Least favourite clothing style: Retro style
Favourite colour: White, ivory and blue
Least favourite colour: Pink
Favourite perfume: Tommy, Polo sports, CK
Ideal girl type: Someone who is cute, short in height and brings me a lot of attention
Dislikable girl type: Tomboys
Favourite movies: Terrorist
Favourite place: Up koo chung-city
Least favourite place: Busy market places
Favourite Actresses: So Young Ko, Ji Ho Kim
Favourite Musician: composer Yoon Sang Lee, Taiji boys
Favourite music genres: Hip hop and Miami bass
Childhood/Present dreams: Musician and it isn't changing
Habits and Sleeping habits: Usual habit is biting my nails, and I sleep really quiet.
Personality: I'm a very active person
One thing I'll bring when I'm in a deserted island: Food
If you can change the team's name, what would it be: CRIPS
You want your fans to remember you as: Singer who always make
Stress relieve: Listen to the music
Body complex: Scar on my elbow
If your girlfriend wants to have a plastic surgery: Object by all means
First thing you do in the morning: Wash my face and look in the mirror
Places you want to travel: Australia, and Paris
Motto: Live without any wrongs. Aim for the top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss him sooooooo much today for some reason. When's he coming back? Sigh. Want to see his smile again...
Whenever I think of sunghoon I just automatically think of the HWBG arirang part for no reason. :) sigh...I miss him so much. Smiley sunghoon...:T
까만토끼 (pinkshoelaces)

Imhere said...

pinkshoelaces// Sunghoon is all about his smiles isn't it? and his cute remarks when he's singing! LOL miss those killer smiles so much! im wondering the same thing too, when will he come back? =( He needs to finish up his military service again. It's gonna take more than a couple of years for his return huh..... but altogether, miss u sunghoon oppa!

Post a Comment