Recent comment from Jaejin (from his club)




LeeJaeJin: .....Long time no see^^ i'm doing well..
LeeJaeJin: Write me many letters kekekeke
LeeJaeJin: If there's any good news, i'll let you know right away~^^

These are the recent comment from Mr Lee =D It dates as September 22nd - only 2 days ago! i'm so glad he's doing well in the military. There's a small tv clip from the military broadcasting system (i assume) abt Jaejin performing some of great dance steps, and i'll upload it as soon as i find the full video. I juz have small editted clip. =)


3 comments:

Dulce said...

really glad he's doing good :) and thanks for posting and translation izzru!

Lisa said...

I LOVE JAEJINNEEEEEEEEE ^___________________^
and I adore him in 17 with the blue hair, not too many people would look good with that shade and he rocks that look ^^. every time i look at picture from 17 I also want to color my hair like Jaejins it's just soo shocking ^^

Just keep yourself happy Jaejin! it doesn't matter what anyone else says about you ! you will always just be Jaejin in my heart !

jama said...

It was really good to see jaejin doing fine im so happy to see the comments he posted i really hope he will continue to be happy and positive..thanks izzru for posting and keeping us updated abt jaejin, i cant wait to see the clip of his great dance step ^^

Post a Comment