Very first FM plus radio show




The first part of the vid is abt Jekki practicing their dance moves 6 month prior to their debut (which the date of their debut was April 15th, 1997)

[Jekki]
one two three
Jekki FM plus

[JY]
I bet you can feel many charms that can only come from the radio show.
We will show the new side of us from the radio show
the sides where you hadn't known from the tv.

[JW]
I think it's a great opportunity for us.
For that we can communicate closely with our fans
and another opportunity to meet new people

[JD]
On the stage, we show the passionate side of us
and on the radio we will show our charming 6 distinct voices.
and as we host this radio show, we'll show you that Jekki is one.
We'll show you us Jekki is one.

[Jekki]
one two three
fighting!!

[JW]
People will be bit awkward that there are many dj
we were worried how they'll ask question
and how we'll communicate with them
but gladly our first guest is Mr. Cho Sung Mo who we all love.

[Jekki are having fun/practicing their lines]

[JJ]
There will be a quiz plus and what'll happen on Wednesday?

[JY]
On Wednesday there'll be a section about psychological questions
to see what's in your mind with Ms Park Ji Yoon,
and a request show where your requested songs will be instantly played.

[JD]
And on Thursdays will be the funniest day with people who's
already funny from the name, Country Ko Ko.
(Jiwon is teasing Jaeduc as he grabbing his nose like he smells - jiwon!-_-)

[JY]
and this will be our last song, (dun know the singer)


--



I hadn't seen this for awhile and now all those nostalgic moments are flowing through my brain. AHHH i miss u Jekki!! see how they're all energetic from the first clip. omg they're born singers/dancers. how i miss you guys. let me count ze ways.
Anyhow this was the very first day of Jekki's FM plus on air. They also look sexy when they're nervous. There are so many episodes of Jekki in this Jekki's FM plus radio show and i'll try to upload as many as possible. ^^ (again, when is the question! but i will try to do that asap)

7 comments:

Kate said...

w00t first comment
lol sorry xD anyways. the scripts for a lot of these are rolling around collecting cyberdust around the internet...but I haven't seen this before.
Don't rush yourself - as much as it is nice to have these things, it's nothing you need to rush yourself about. :) the lack of time is same with anyone else anyways.

jama said...

Wooohooo thanks alot izzru for this vid and the eng translation!! you really make my day! like kate said no rushing on uploading the stuff take your time to upload :)

LOL jiwon how can u tease jaeduk like that! thats so naughty of you lucky jaeduk doesn mind it haha..Watching this vid really make me miss jekki alot sigh..

Btw izzru as usual hope u dun mind me taking the translation for subbing? :)

Lisa said...

This does brings back sooo many memory of Jekki I love any group shot or group video or group pix of them ^^ I just got a lovely surprise when I was cleaning out my car! I thought I had lost all of the Jekki poster I had on my wall when i moved last year and I found a tube full of them inside my car !! and also another Jekki tape! muahahaha I am so psyched now! can wait to get home and see what is on that tape ^_________________________^ again Izzru thanks for translating!!

Imhere said...

yup now i need to go back for job hunting so i won't be having lotz of time for vid editting and translating, but i'll get back on it as soon as i have time on my hand.

jama! u can use as much as u like, =D

Lisa, wow i can't wait to hear your news abt what's on the tape you found from your car!! XD it sounded like a treasure hunting to me =) rare treasure it is~!

Lisa said...

The tape turned out to be Sunghoon's stuff from I think his 2nd solo album, it was pretty cool there was a section that I really like showing him talking about his 1st? love and the show located her and bought her to the show, and him singing in a contest called 1000 song, also a little bit of varity show with Jiwon from his 1st solo album. (sooooooo young ) it was great but i can not believe it was from like 7yrs ago T.T

PS. Izzru I want to wish you the best of luck in your job hunting may you find something that is something that you find joy in doing, and gives you internet access too ^_______________^

jama said...

Thanks izzru for givin a go ahead! Hope to hear good news abt your job hunting soon wishing you all the best and hope that your luck in job hunting will be the same as ur luck to getting seeing jekki :D

Imhere said...

hehehe thank u so much everybody =D i'm doing my best.. atleast. sigh this recession is killing me. why now why. =(

Post a Comment