Kang Sung Hoon, Self Camera





Hi
I'm Kangsunghoon as Kangsunghoon's reporter in Kangsunghoon's van.
As i rub my sleepy eyes, we're going to the place where my first schedule is.
Volume up, please.
(lols, sunghoon you're so cute!)

Let us see. Everybody I'm here!
Look at the wave of yellow balloons!
You'll soon hear the shoutings.
Here here, there are only three of them.
Is Kangsunghoon's fame disappearing?
How many of them will be here?
4000? 5000? Won't there be about 5000 of them?

(While his hair is done)
Hyung, I didn't earn much, I'm just rich.
My family is rich. (haha yah we all know! ;D)

(He's practicing his song!)

(He's singing the song)
Wow, the female's voice is really high.

Scene of the photoshoot.
Blur, blur version
Black and white version.
Black and white again!
KoJiyongee!
I like it. i like that Jiyong is right after me.
That he's taking over my back.
I feel happy to see Jiyong on the magazine who I hadn't see for a long time.
It would be grateful if the other members are in the magazine too, right?

I'm here for a photoshoot using the spare time.
(Sunghoon you're such a cutie!)

I wanna eat something.
Let's go there. Baekban place.
We went there during Jekki times.
It was okay.
I gotta eat something for the energy to keep up the good work right?
It was raining hard in the morning when I got out but it's sunny now.
It's like sunny affer the cloudy day. and becuz it's sunny i feel delighted.
When the weather is cloudy, i tend to be depressed, like the weather.
I feel good cuz the weather is nice.

Thank you!
Buy my CD!

I can eat today only becuz we have time now.
But usually I cannot come to the restaurant like today.
I cannot eat this delicious meal.
Everyday I eat Kimbap.
I love the singing schdules. Really.
When i'm singing on the stage I never get tired.
I'll never get tired even though I have to sing hundred times.

Buy my CD please. =D
They are all ballad songs.

I always publicize my album whenever I go to the restaurant.
And I do PR to make my manager to buy me the meal.
Self PR is very effective these days.

(His song became the 1st rank)

Congratulations!
Sunghoon got the 1st rank!

Today's Sunghoon's schedule is all done.
I'm not that tired. I'm just hungry.
Sunghoon is always hungry.
Always look after me Sunghoon who'll be doing a good job.
Goodbye.

(Someone's waking Sunghoon up)

(OMG! so cuuuuute!)

pika! pickachu! pikapika!

I live by drinking this herbal medicine.
I gotta pee.

Club. Bathroom club.

Get out!!
(He's taking a shower)

Sunghoon shaves, too.

For example, drawer, bed or all the organization of the furnitures.
All you guys saw this before right? At the fan meeting, too.
I'll tell you few of the different things from that time later.

This is Sunghoon's room.
First, my bed. The room is not big. Very cozy room.
I'll introduce to you little by little.
This is the shade for the sunshine. Tada~
This is my favorite blanket. I always finger this towel around.
My mom always gave me towels since when I was a child.
I cannot sleep well without this towel.
I can sleep but it's better to have the towel.
Before I go to sleep, i touch this.
I always keep this light on cuz of the mood.
I prefer this orange colored lights instead of incandescent lights.
cuz it's more elegant.
And, you all know this picture right?
It was taken in Japan for photoshoot, and my fan made me the clock so I carry this around.
This is the small CD rack and this is accessory box.
This is my wardrobe. There are some clothes here.
Oops, those were my underwears.
There are socks and clothes.
And there are clothes here too. My favorite clothes.
My favorite titanic poster.

I showed you my house a little bit.
There aren't anything weird, but I want to show you how I live in my home.
Please keep continue to watch over me. =D

--




WHEW!! it took a bit of time =D Sunghoon is such a cutie pie!! How can anyone dislike him!! He's such an angel, always mentioning the Jekki. Whacha doing Mr Kang? We all miss you!

(*) You cannot take the translation unless permitted by me!



7 comments:

kate said...

I had trouble trying not to get caught watching this in school & not laughing or squealing. god, I love Sunghoon so much. He's like the perfect man -rich, good looking, nice, talented...
Recently I was watching these clips people posted a long time ago (of sunghoon) - and I was thinking that at this point, the member that I need the most is Sunghoon. Sigh.
Thank you so much again for taking your time posting this :D

jama said...

WOW that was one long translation u had done izzru! It must have took u quite some time isnt it? As usual thank you so much for bringing us the great vid with the great translation :) Sunghoon really does mention jekki alot isnt it and im always glad and grateful whenever the jekki members are mentioning jekki name =)

i enjoy the vid so much sunghoon is sooo cute,dashing,amiable and can i add in rich too! he's everything that a woman wants, a prince charming lol haha..he so like a child when he was at his home i love the pikachu part soo cute he could mimic the voice of pikachu so well.

Lol didn knw sh is so attached to a towel since young haha he juz reminded me of my newphew who also need to have a towel when he go to bed :D His room is sure one neat cozy room ^^

Watching this vid really make me miss sunghoon more sigh sh didn u say u will never get tired of singing so pls come back and sing for us once again :(

Imhere said...

Sunghoon is adorable isn't he and he's the one who cheers me up the most with his sweet charms. the way he speaks is so sunghoonee isn't it? lols. he usually talks he's the 3rd person. like, sunghoon is, sunghoon likes, etcs. (ie, sunghoon ee nun~ 성훈이는~ 성훈이가~) and this kind of speech is only acceptable for sunghoon. (imagine jiwon says like, 'jiwon ee ga~' !!!!!!-_-!!!!omg)

I love sunghoon the way he's attached to the towel! XD so much of a baby isn't he? i hope he does come back as a singer, and i hope he didn't forget the things that he said, he loves to sing on the stage and stuff. sigh i really hope he does continue his career as a singer.!!

Lisa said...

I miss Hoonie sooo much too, it is raining like cats and dog out side but just seeing these picture of Hoonie really helps make the day a little bit brighter, these picture are my fav from after Jekki he looks just right, not too skinny,
Thank you Izzru for translating this clip, I feel like Jekki memeber were too innocent for the music industry, too nice. when they are together they were number 1 but divided.... I just don't want them to have such a hard time!

jama said...

hahaha izzru ur making me LOL hard at ur comment; "(imagine jiwon says like, 'jiwon ee ga~' !!!!!!-_-!!!!omg)"..its true tho coz sunghoon had that cute child-like behavior which make his seemingly 3rd person talks even more cuter..i so can imagine how sh was like when he was juz a toddler

kate said...

izzru: lol I laughed out loud again in the computer lab reading your comment "imagine jiwon saying..." LOL. Everything Sunghoon does is just acceptable, that's the way Sunghoon is. xD how would you translate the word '애교' in English? Anyways. Just my thoughts.

leosnoop87 said...

oh smiley face hoonie! his smile just releases all your fatigue. btw i wonder where he is now.

Post a Comment