Jiwon's new 5th album is coming up!

How's everybody doing? =) Sorry that i was away for some time, but i'm back now. Jiwon's new 5th album is gonna be released on Dec 10, 2009! and i think it's official!! Here are some songs info abt his newest album, oh and his new album is titled as "Platonic"

1. Intro
Composed by keeproots
Arranged by keeproots
>> This intro is presented with the main thematic 'Platonic' as a start.

2. Platonic
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by mr. tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
Guitar by 정재훈
Bass by 강제욱
>> The main story is about finding a true love. has simple rhythmic development with the progress of vintage synthesizer which reminds of 80s pop music.

3. Out of control (Feat.놀부 of Fresh Boyz)
Composed by 김상훈, 한재원
Lyrics by 김상훈, Ceejay, 놀부
Arrnaged by 김상훈, 한재원

4. 설레임 (excitement - in terms of love/affection)
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by mr. tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
Bass by 강제욱
>> This song expressed the excited state of mind that get to know someone you love. also you can feel scents of dawn. (i personally can't understand it in Korean as well as in English XO)

5. Siren (* TITLE SONG)
Composed by 김세진, 서정진
Lyrics by 김세진, 서정진, Mr.tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
>> Lyrics suited for today's trend of repetitiveness, and has addictive and popular fun melodies with electronic hiphop song which is different from previous Eun Jiwon's albums. The story is that someone is struggling becuz of forbidden feeling towards his friend's girlfriend. 'Siren' is one of the gods in the Greek mythology, and it is said that Siren allured the shipmates to the remote island and consumed them.

6. Everything Feat. Gil Mi
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by Mr.tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
Keyboard by J.hill , keeproots
>> Simple elec-piano progressive with Gil Mi's vocal singing she'll be consistently in love

7. 처음처럼만 (Just like the first time)
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by Mr. tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
Keyboard by J.hill , keeproots
>> Story about making a vow that he'll always stand by her side. Can think of this song as you have an early morning coffee (?)

8. Favorite
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by Ceejay
Arranged by keeproots
>> Trandy hiphop that only Eunjiwon can express (in terms of music)

9. 160 (Feat.Lee Su Geun)
Composed by keeproots
Lrics by Tiger JK, Lee Su Geun (Free style Gag)
Arranged by keeproots
Scratch by DJ IT
>> The song of the BPM is 160, and you can hear the gag/comedy between Jiwon and Su Geun. has clean beat and funny saxophone texture.

10. Dangerous (Winter ver.)
Composed by Eun Jiwon, keeproots
Lyrics by Mr. tyfoon
Arrnaged by keeproots
Guitar by 정재훈
>> One of the songs from Jiwon's single album in 2008, it reminds of clubbing and it is remixed for the winter style version

11. Adios(Latin-Jazz ver.) Feat. Mr.tyfoon
Composed by keeproots
Lyrics by Mr.tyfoon
Arranged by keeproots
Keyboard by J.hill , keeproots
Guitar by 정재훈

9 comments:

jama said...

IZZRU UR BACK!!!!! I dearly miss u! im eagerly was waiting for u to come back from MIA haha..

Thank you thank you so much for the elaboration of jiwon album :D i knw that jiwon new album is on the 10 dec but i didn really quite knw how the song gonna be like so yea kudos to u for the information of jiwon new album oh btw is there any news of him wld be dancing to his comeback?? i thought he said before in one variety show that he wanna dance rite hmm so im wondering whether he still stick to that thoughts anot? LOL

Anyway its great to have u back izzru..oh its probably winter now it must have been cold over at ur side rite? =)

Imhere said...

jama =) how's it going? the weather here isn't as cold as last year, we had snow 3 times only. and there should be bunch of snow piles by this time of the year but all the snow melted as they land on the ground. weird weather but i'm liking it cuz it's not that cold here =D

Jiwon's new album is coming up!! but the thing is i can't buy his cd here =( i'll prolly buy it when i get a chance to re-visit korea next available time being. which is sad but there's nothing i can do anyway but! i'll be buying his title song for my korean blog. (i juz have enough money to buy one song. hahahahah!!)

i heard, from the articles, that he'll be dancing around with his new music. and i'm looking forward to it! but reminder, that he told from the media that he'd be dancing with his last single song 'dangerous' and he didn't!! that wasn't dancing nuh huh!!! i'll be expecting more of the bodily movement than that! LOLs XD

Lisa said...

Welcome Back Izzru!!

We really missed you!! it's like we were missing our leader ^^

I do have plan in place to visit Korea in March of next year I have already ask for 2 weeks off during march, and I am trying to plan the trip to korea, most likely I will end up going for 4 night 5 days, (as long as nothing major happens *cross my finger, knock on wood.*)
If everthing does pan out for me do you think i can get more info from you about trying to see Jiwon in korea??

As far as not able to get Jiwon's 5th album Izzru I thought you were in Canada?? do you want me to buy it for you then ship it to canada??

I have his cd already added in my shopping basket in Yesasia

SOOOOOO excited!!! I want to see Jiwon MOVE HIS BODY ^_____________________^

kate said...

You're back!!!!!!
i LOVE jiwon's new album...I have 'the feeling' that it'll do really well. It's a little...different...from what we're used to seeing and it definitely isn't traditional Korean hiphop, but I get the feeling it's a new frontier.
haha - global warming ;P it's not very cold here either, though I remember for the past couple winters Korea was even colder than Canada (mostly due to the /wind/, sigh)
I thought the dance thing was a half-joke, but Jiwon was serious about it-_- of course, I have nothing against it! But I feel a little dissatisfied regarding all the digital/electric sounds in his album (Adios Remix - no elec sounds in there. I love it). Today I've been going through music sites and listening to Siren and Platonic for the ranking :P I heard it only goes in like once or twice for every user though, so maybe I did it for nothing...
Anyways regardless of ranking&popularity I think Jiwon'll do fine :) I wonder if he has any thoughts on debuting the Fresh Boys as well. He certainly seems to like bringing them places. :)

kate said...

wait sorry I found a typo...it's funny though (in a sad way)


>> The song of the BPM is 160, and you can hear the gag/comedy between Jiwon and ""Suwon"". has clean beat and funny saxophone texture.

T__T you wish....

Imhere said...

Kate> LOL i fixed it!! thank u for the correction =)
and YAHH I WISH! T_T

I like some of his new songs. I can't lie, some of the songs i really love it, but some i know i'll get used to it but to tell the truth i 'don't like' or somewhat hate the repetitiveness melody/rhythm in the song, not just jiwon's but K-pop in general. i like Jekki's music cuz i still can listen to them altho it came out 12 yrs ago. when the song contains repetitive textures it's more like one time only thing.. will i listen to these songs later on? i can't promise that. i hoped jiwon would be more into depth not targetting mostly the popularities, but if he wants 'popularity' from his career then rhythemic repetition is the key.

Lisa>> I have experienced Yesasia CDs are malfunctioning. I ordered super junior's (LOL) 2nd CD from them and the CD was stuck to my car's audio and it was the first time i inserted the CD. I hadn't even listen to the whole songs, and i lost the CD when i get the audio fixed. after that 'horrible' experience i never order from Yesasia =(
But i hope you are getting along with their products =D and you got jiwon's cd by this time of the month right? haha are u loving it? hope u do!! =D

Lisa said...

wow that is one BAD experience from yesasia... I have not gotten the cd yet, I am holding off ordering till Gilme's single is released so I don't have to pay for shipping twice, plus they won't have it available till the 16th (I am also getting J-walk 1st album again my last one was is skipping in like 4 track cause I listen to it too much T.T)

Yesasia is the only merchant that I know that I can order from, there use to be a kmusic store not to far from my house but I think they closed down.

I am just listening to the songs on the internet now, and I do like it, a lot! so far I like Sire, Platonic, out of control, everything (this song makes me want to cry.... he said itis for his girlfriend soooo sweet) and 160

I felt like the album is great but too short, I thought it would have at least 15 tracks on it.

I know what you are saying Izzru about the songs being somewhat repetitive, some of the song were giving me a minor headache T.T;; but I think i just got use to it, and just focus on the great songs on the cd (Just like I got use to his dreadlock and those orange suit^^)

jama said...

hey lisa wouldn u be goin to korea in march maybe u can get those j-walk cd etc in korea? much cheaper for u isnt it no shipping cost! =)

kate said...

ahah sorry everyone :p but they're not doing like /fantastic/ on the charts either...hmm i just sort of felt the obligation (?) as a fan to say i liked everything about the album, but that would be a lie. What's important, though, is that I think jiwon is, even after 12 years, still trying very hard to find his identity - as a symbol of popular culture, or as a musician, or as an entertainer, or whatever roles he has to balance. We can wait for that. After all, the reason I think I'm a fan has nothing to do with however 'perfect' the jekki members are. But compared to the hard circumstances, I personally think Jekki, as well as jiwon, or any of the members, achieved a lot.
After all, all we 'say' is twelve years, but about 4 years was him doing stuff he didn't want to do, then about 4~5 years of copying/following, then i think he's stabilised alot, created his own label, and now seems to want to experiment with his own stuff. Seems fair enough.

Post a Comment