Profile :: Jae Jin, Lee






{Jae Jin Lee in the year of 1997 - 2000}








His Profile in 1997


Name: Jae Jin, Lee (first, last)
DOB: July 13, 1979
Blood type: O
Height/Weight/Shoe size: 171cm / 60kg / 280mm
His part in Sechs Kies: Rap, dance
Advantages / Disadvantages about being a singer: Haven't figured out any good or bad things about being one. Actually I still can't believe it.
Hobby: Collect Tazo (collectible round card distributed around 1996! LOL)
Specialty: I can draw like one of those anime/manga
Favourite food: Korean food, Pizza
Education: Seo Chun elementary school - Jang Pyung middle school - Gong Ye High school
Charming point: my smile
Something about your Girlfriend: I don't have one now, but I want a girl who is cute, has pretty smiles and has a sense of humour.
Meaning of music: Something I can make a move with a beat
Likable clothing style: Everything except retro
Dislikable clothing style: Retro style.
Favourite colours: Yellow, blue
Least favourite colours: Green, purple
Favourite Perfume: Kenzo
Ideal Celebrity girl type: Someone like Mag Ryan
Least likable girl style: Someone who puts on too much make up and wears a high heel shoes
Favourite book: The giving tree
Favourite movies: Romeo and Juliet
Favourite place: convenience store below the practice room
Least favourite place to hang out: Noisy places
Favourite Actors: Woo Sung Chung, Charlie Sheen, Stephen Chow
Favourite Musicians: Taiji Boys, Hyun Do Lee
Favourite music genres: Eurohouse, R&B, Ballad, Rave
Childhood/Present Dreams: Childhood - The president, and now I want to dream a dream because I achieved my dream.
Habits and Sleeping habits: As a habit, I rub my eyes often, and I roll around when I sleep.
My personality: Nobody, not even me, knows my exact personality
One thing I'll bring when I'm in a deserted island: Cellphone The most dissatisfied time: Nothing is certain about me yet
The most panicked event: When the flight to Pusan is all sold out
What do you want to change the team name to: Tornado
Place you want to visit right now: Nam San Tower
Most wanted gift: Perfume
You want your fans to remember you by: Someone who always smiles, has bright personality and memorable singer
Goal: I will marry someone who I love!
Body complex: Everywhere!
Place you want to travel: Egypt
Stress Relieve: Rub my eyes
First thing you do after wake up: Look at the time

4 comments:

jama said...

This guy can really draw hella good!

Imhere said...

jama// u said it girl! XD!!!

jama said...

how i wish i could say to jaejin.."jaejin hwaiting!" i knw u can overcome all the rough time..be brave!

Imhere said...

jama// Im sure he'll manage everything through well enough, it just needs time to wear some of those hard moments off. hwaiting jaejin! we root for u!

Post a Comment