Sechs Kies 1st Album :: Love Affection (戀情) LIVE performance







Altho the title of the song 연정 (pronounce as Yeon Jung) can be translated as 'love affection', the story isn't about happy luv. The girl in the song is leaving the guy, but the guy is still loving that woman. awwe. I luv the part of the song where the guy's asking the girl not to reminiscence abt him altho she might miss him......... actually i like only the melody and rhythm of this section =p
Also, altho only four members are singing this 'Yeon Jung' song, it's still one of my fave. To me, Jekki's 1st album songs possess the most Jekki-ish aspects, and this song 'Yeon Jung' and any other Jekki's early songs, reminds me more of Jekki than any other songs, cuz i mostly listened to Jekki's 1st and 2nd album when i first started to like them which is abt 11 yrs ago. =)
well herez my reason why i like early Jekki songs. XD I came to Canada a month before Jekki's 3rd album release. and not like today, it was really really REALLY hard to get a hand on any Korean/foreign stuffs, like music cds. I had to wait at least 3-4 month to hear any recent Jekki news and their new songs. since IT wasnt as nearly developed as today's technology, it was hard to get any information abt Jekki or any Korean stuffs at all. All i had was some of their magazine & pictures, one recorded tape and 1st and 2nd albums (and it wasn't even a CD it was a cassette! old times huh). I only repetitively listened to their 1st and 2nd albums songs therefore personally, those early Jekki songs are in the moments of sweet reminiscence of my first few years in here, how i tried my best to fit in a foreign culture and a new life of being a freshman in high school =) they juz bring me back those fond memories. *sniff* Frankly to me Jekki are much more than a 'boy band', they were my mentors/remembrance of my hometown =D
The following pictures are my captured pix of the vid. I hope that there are many HQ Jekki vids cuz most Jekki vids are around 10 yrs old and theyre most NQ or LQ =( also, the original dubber is marked in the vid.





2 comments:

jama said...

I love this song rite after watching this perf and why is that so its becoz of sh voice i dunno but i tink he kinda suit to sing this kind of cute song lol haha

wow izzru at ur story no wonder ur love for jekki nvr cease even after their disbandment its like jekki had been ur source of motivation during ur adaptation years in canada i can understand i wld have done the same thing if it was me too :) btw this got me wondering did u ever join any of their fanclub or had any chances to attend their concert?

Imhere said...

jama// Im not trying to play favourites but Jekki songs will be somewhat plane without Sunghoon's voice aren't they. =D SH is a natural vocalist and he should continuce his singing career and those early Jekki songs are juz made for SH! >=D
I hadnt had a chance to join any of their fanclub or went to their concerts unfortunately =( things very different back then. X( If those things were like today, i'll definitely join the fanclub with no doubt cuz it's easier to get an access as well the fanclub seem do accept the membership for overseas fans too nowadays. sigh. only if everything were like today in back in the days. im juz hoping for impossibles. =(

Post a Comment