Fan Vid, tribute to JaeJin :: if i say it once (한번쯤 말하면)




I made this vid right after they caught jaejin after he AWOLed. Though i call myself a fan/supporter of Sechs Kies, and especially i am a fan of JaeJin cuz all this uncontrollable fanism (lol) of Jekki started with me luving JaeJin, i didnt realize he was having a hard time in the military throughout those months. I knew he'd be having some troubles with some seniors since Jaejin was a celeb (well known person i wanna say) and his serving the service twice altho he did a well-done job in the first time, and i knew he'd be having some troubled times since both of his parents passed away recently. but altogether, i thought he'll endure it no matter what and conquer it at the end but was i ever wrong. i just thought that he'll be okay, he'll endure it cuz he's a strong minded person and all, but i didn't do or act upon anything to make things okay. but, Yes i am a mere fan of him so what can i do to him anyway. Altho i 'barely' know what he's going through (cuz i will never be in his shoes ever, cuz im merely a fan, none the more) there's really nothing i can do for him. Then it hit me, i'll make a fan vid - Jaejin'll prolly won't see this but i made it anyway. All i can do is hoping for his happiness and wishing everything will get better as time goes by. so i'll do my best praying hoping and wishing. This fan vid tributes to JaeJin and i used the song from his 3rd album and it's called 한번쯤 말하면 (han bun zeum mal ha myun). it translates as, if i say i once, or say it once. The title, i think, is directly from the lyric and it is said, "if i say i once, will i be eased/relieved"


Below is my humble translation of his lyrics, it's not perfect but i hope it might help to anyone who want to know what he's singing =):


It was little bit hard, it didn't take long
Just few days of emptiness but it got better
I say like this whenever someone asks about you
After i say this, it hurts me for a while
I can't do anything, I cried myself out
No one will know the real me who's crying
It was so hard, I didn't know it would hurt me this bad
I only cried myself out because I kept thinking about you
If i say it once will I be relieved
I barely put myself together and I forget you for a short while
Guess we had really good times, everyone who sees me asks about you
Makes me can't forget about you for a second
Is it still hurting you much, I didn't know it would hurt me this badly
I really want to see you seems so deadly
If i say it once will I be relieved
If I really say it i might be waived
maybe people will make me forget about you
So I just keep it to myself,
keep the hurtfulness only to myself so nobody would know
I only cried myself out because I kept thinking about you
If I say it once will I be relieved
If I say this, will I be relieved

2 comments:

jama said...

Thank you izzru for that fanvid im in tears as i watch the fanvid as i imagine in my mind what he is goin through eventho i know i can nvr understand how he suffered but like you all i can do is to wishing and hoping that he will stay happy always and bravely overcome all the hurdle i dunno why but i felt jaejin seem to be the one who suffered the most eversince jekki disband, the loss of his parents, the halt of his album and activities juz becoz he said the truth on jekki disband and the MS problem thingy as well, he really suffered alot ;(
Once again thank izzru for the fanvid it was really well done the song is so sentimental jaejin really has a sweet voice to sing a ballad song and i love his look when he was sporting that short blonde hair at the radio station he look young i almost thought that it was a sj member when i saw that in your avatar pic at youtube accnt. Btw in that fanvid i saw that all the other members were saying something which i believe its after their disband were those a wishing msg for jaejin?

Anonymous said...

wow I miss jae jin and jekkies over all so much I have been away from kpop and them for five years and just recently rediscover them and the news about Jaejin I wish and pray that every thing works out for himT.T

Post a Comment