Long time no see, huh.

Im so sorry for those of you who were waiting for the new posts, but im now in Korea, not in Canada and im here to get a job (as in "full time toward my career job" not a part time or anything) so i really didn't get a chance to take a time thinking about my (my) boys or to update any of their news.
Yes im here in Korea I haven't been in korea for abt 3 years, and before that i didnt visit here for 8 years lols. For my first trip to korea (which was 3 yrs ago) i was so shocked how everything changed since i left here, but i don't get that much of unrealism now i guess i took all the shock three years ago. haha. =)
July 13th and 16th was Jaejin and Suwon's birthday (respectively) weren't they? sigh. Happy belated birthday JJ and SW! I should've atleast left some bday msgs, but can't argue anything here =(
I'll try to upload some posts when i find some time to get everything together. I did uploaded some vid but i need time to translate the conversations and stuffs by Jekki members =) I missed u everyone! Jama and Kate !! =D Im so sorry that i just left this eng blog wandering about but i'll try to manage it little by little.

3 comments:

jama said...

OMG izzru finally i got to see your post!! im so thrilled to see your new post for a moment i was kinda disbelieve when i saw the kisado vid coz i didn see it on the update headline and i was wondering did izzru really update this blog haha..seriously i really miss you and your post you knw i had this habit of checking ur blog each day (im a die hard fan of ur blog LOL) and it kinda upset me tho when i didn see any new post coz frankly im so scare that this blog will turn to a stagnant blog like how i saw in some other jekki blog BUT not to worry as i understand that your busy in searching for your career. Im happy enuf to see you post here :) I sincerely hope u could find ur career soon =D Btw izzru does that mean you will stay permanently in Korea now?

Imhere said...

lol dun worry! i wont abandon my "precious" blog cuz u know that i put most of my effort on this blog in the first place and i don't want all these affections turning into nothing! ;D but the fact is i wont be able to update regularly for the time being, so i ask for your consideration =) hehe. again thank u so much for your waiting and i'll really try my best to manage this only for Jekki blog =D
Im trying to get a permanent job in Korea, like, i want a career in my bachelor field not in english related educating field, sigh. but it seems only the english academies are interested in seeing me, but i'll keep try harder. (i should wait until september when the actual job hiring begins, the job hunting system is quite different in korea and i gotta learn it!)
anyway thank u very much for coming. and i'll try to update regularly like before =)

jama said...

Hey hey no worries izzru u definitely have my understanding since i had ur assurance and also I can really understand ur situation izzru as i been through there before =)

Good luck and all the best & dun give up hope with ur capability i believe you'll will be able to find a job in ur area of specialization in Korea soon :D

Post a Comment