Profile :: Ji Won, Eun






{Ji Won Eun in the year of 1997 - 2000}





His Profile in 1997



Name: Ji Won, Eun (first, last)
DOB: June 8, 1978
Blood Type: A
Height/Weight/Shoe size: 175 cm / 57 kg /275mm
His part in Sechs Kies: Rap, vocal
Advantages / Disadvantages about being a singer: Advantage - It's what I really wanted to do. Disadvantage - Lack of sleeping time
Hobby: Music listening, Watch videos (movies)
Nickname: Kamshi (because of my dark skin)
Education: Youido elementary school - YoonJoong middle school - Hawaii HMA - KFS
Charming Point: My Eyes
Meaning of Music: Something that can express myself
Likable clothing style: When dancing i prefer hip hop style, but retro style for day to day life.
Dislikable clothing style: tightly fitting pants and extremely colourful clothes
Favourite colour: White, black
Least favourite colour: Green, Orange
Perfume: Davidoff cool water
Ideal girl type: Someone like Ji Ho Kim
Dislikable girl type: Someone who's acting all innocent
Favourite book: Dragon ball (comic)
Favourite Movie: Any movies featured by Jean Claude
Favourite place to hang out: Home
Least favourite place to hang out: Air-tight rooms
Favourite actor: Jean Claude, Woo Sung Chung, Ji Ho Kim
Favourite musician: Taiji boys, Yoon Sang Lee the composer, and Bobby Kim
Favourite music genre: Miami bass
Childhood/Present Dreams: Childhood - scientist, Now - absolutely a musician
Member with the strongest first impression: Jae Duc Kim because of his dialect
Habits and Sleeping habits: Biting my nails, and I turn 360 degrees when I sleep.
My personally thinking personality: Active, talkative but quite shy when I'm with new people.
Body complex: Mouth
One thing I'll bring when I'm in a deserted island: Girlfriend
What you want to say to your Parents right now: Thank you!
Happiest moment: When I became a musician
Saddest moment: When I had to leave my friends in Hawaii
If you have a child and you'll name him/her: Kum Dong, Eun
Wanna do Hairdo: Shaved off bald
Favourite song to sing in karaoke: "About your story" by Jin Woo Sung
Stress relieve: Play game
Favourite sports: Swimming, got a nickname as seal because of my swimming ability
If all six members like one girl, who will win her heart?: Probably me.
Most wanted gift: A new car
Motto: Always do the best wherever you are at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I'll bring when I'm in a deserted island: Girlfriend

Hahaha! Ji Won...love it!

If all six members like one girl, who will win her heart?: Probably me.

Ji Won - the confidence..such a cutie!

Kate said...

the baldie thing keeps catching my eye -_- Remember the lyrics in PSPS and...didn't he say when active for the song "One" (omg how long ago was that ><)that shaving his hair was an addiction? Eun Jiwon and baldieness....something worth thinking about xD

Post a Comment